Monday, January 7, 2013

Dies Lunae is Latin for Monday



Hi All,

It's Dies Lunae! Could you pronounce that? I can't either, but I broadened my base of knowledge, so. The sun is shining, but it's cold outside. Here's a quick update on the mistreated dogs. One of them was placed in a foster home about 70 miles away. He's with a nurse and her husband, so she would be mindful of his needs. He has a long road to recovery. The other one is in a temporary foster home and should be okay. The third one, unfortunately is still in the pound, as far we know.

We've been in the house for a couple of days and these walls are closing in. I'm desperately trying to think of something I want to do, you know, like, laundry, changing the bed, cleaning the bathroom, all those exciting chores that keep on giving. A nap just keeps popping in my brain. My eyes are droopy because for some reason I didn't sleep real sound.

I keep thinking there must be something I can do for someone else! What???? Maybe I need to volunteer my time somewhere. I'll think about that one for sure. In the meantime I want to share some happy photos that made me smile.








These dogs surfing

Cute













Panda cubs cuddling with each other

Adorable now, although they can be vicious.






Doggy stacking

Now, how cute is this?









This zebra riding a giraffe

I figure this must be photo-shopped
If not, it's unbelievable







This flexible bear

One more time. Touch your hands to the tip of your toes,
stretching those ham strings as you go.








This dog that really likes bacon

This reminded me of our Miley when we
have bacon. Swoosh, it's gone.







This silly hamster

Confused?
Bewildered?
"Uh, Marge, can you stop squeezing so hard?"



Y'all have a wonderful week and...........................


Until Later,
Okie Girl @ Home

No comments:

Post a Comment