Monday, January 28, 2013

Blood, Bandaids, and Hummmmmmmmmm

Hi Folks,

Guess what day it is?   Yep, Monday again. I'm getting so lazy. Seems like the last couple of weeks have been super busy.

Well I saw my new doctor. You may take note of the word  "my", yep, so far so good. I went this morning to have some fasting blood work. That went smooth up until they ask me to pee in a bottle. Geez Louise! I thought it was only blood labs. I told the nurse we'll pray for the best.





Yep, sure did.





.


See all the hearts? Yeah, that's cause I'm so lovable

I also have a bridge for sale in the Mohave desert







The bandaid didn't go on my but, but on my arm.

Is that what they call a double entendre?


No, my but's not on my arm. It's on my head,,,,,,,, most of the time that is.


On to more important and more interesting things. The wind is blowing like crazy here today. I certainly hope it blows in some rain. I haven't seen the sunshine since I don't know when.......................... oh stop it! That's a line from one of Johnny Cash's songs. Anyway I would love to see some sunshine today.

The day is wasting and I've a few chores to tend to, so.......................................

Until Later,
Okie Girl @ Home

No comments:

Post a Comment