Monday, January 21, 2013

Two Little Tidbits

Hello friends,

I find myself at Monday again. The weeks are flying by, why it's almost the end of January. I have nothing exciting to report, well, except that the old mayor of Vinita popped his head up again in the newspaper. He just had to write a letter to editor about how bad the sheriff's department is in Craig county.

Of course I couldn't keep my mouth shut and had to answer him, but the sad thing is, that some of his thoughts have merit and others just wreak with bitterness at losing the election for sheriff. We had to look at this last election with crossed eyes because, well just because.




Kind of looks like a cranky ole man






There should have been this warning printed with the letter




So I spouted off again, but I've fallen and can't shut up.

Today I go to a new physician. I have been following my provider around the area for about 4 years now and she left town completely this time, but not so far I can't follow, but I prefer a local doctor. The one before her left town too. This seems to be a pattern. I wonder?????? I tried her replacement provider, but we just didn't hit it off, if you know what I mean. I sincerely hope this new one is down to earth and friendly and nice, and has common sense and doesn't tell me to lose weight. Whew! That was a mouthful and I know he's gonna say it. Well I won't be able to blame him when he says, "You need to lose weight." I truly do.

I'm filled with trepidation as the clock creeps ever closer to the time for my appointment. At my age this is ridiculous to be nervous, but I am. I never liked new situations, I guess I'm a character of habit.





Wish me luck and I'll let you know later if it was a successful visit


You know me, I always have an opinion.


Until Later,
Okie Girl @ Home 

No comments:

Post a Comment