Monday, March 4, 2013

Oh What a Beautiful Morning!

I'm so sorry it's been so long, BUT! My Mom has been in the hospital, so I've been running around a lot. Man she's tough. She just turned 96, yes, I repeat 96. So many loose ends and extra things to tie up and do and of course make follow-up appointments.

She's home now, but very weak. I'm not sure she's going to stay out of the hospital for very long. I've got my fingers crossed.

The sun is shining and it's over 60 degrees today. I heard this morning there's a cold front coming through this afternoon, so back to the 30's.




My poor little baby. I got her a new hat, but it's too big.
See that vague turn of her head? That means she doesn't
like it AT ALL!

She looks like an orphan in the too big hat, so it will end up in the cabinet of non-wearables.















You know our country is on the precipice of  a financial collapse. I hate to be a naysayer, but if something isn't changed and if we don't give this country back to Almighty God, then we can expect the worse.


Well now that I've pronounced gloom and doom, I've got to go see about my Mom, so .......................



Until Later,
Okie Girl @ Home

No comments:

Post a Comment