Friday, March 22, 2013

What A Dumb Thing To Do.

Well Hello, long time, no see?


Yes, I did the dumb stunt, so I get the goofy award for the week. Had a blog almost completed and my wrist slipped somewhere in the region of something on this computer and POOF! It was gone. To add dumbness, is that a word?  I clicked on OK before I thought and it was gone to the delete pile in the sky.

Can you hear me breathing hard? It's only aggravation at my stupidity. Now I know that's a word cause I fit the description. So here I go again. Maybe it will be better this time, ya think?





Clouds, no sunshine, been this way for a couple of days.


Spring sprung, but the sun didn't show up.



My toes are still cold, so I guess I'll keep wearing socks.
I believe that's called a logical conclusion.




We went south for about 3 days and spent some time with our daughter, the sun shined one day there, so when we came home we decided the clouds were following us.

The grand kids (oldest two) both showed up at the house last Friday, on the same day, during the same time. Amazing! We had a great time and visited with both of them and of course offered some advice.



She, the nineteen year old, was giving her opinion of his, the twenty-one year old,
mowing rig.








He's rather proud. We wish him good fortune in this endeavor.







My question was..............
Why thongs on a chilly day

Cause, Grandma, I just got my toes done.









Fingers too



I'm really glad they have the time to live life while they're young. When I was nineteen, I already had a boy child hanging on my hip. I was a grownup before my time. Seems like I've been old and wiser for a long, long time. Of course the wise part is a matter of opinion. 












The nineteen year old works full time, pays her own car payment and
is getting ready to apply for nursing school. She's getting all the small required classes
out of the way right now. She's a busy, busy girl, and we're proud.








The twenty-one year old is a bit more laid back? Smart as a whip, but college wasn't his cup of tea, so he's still finding himself. I hope he meets himself soon, at least by age 25? We love him and support him in his latest venture.


I gotta go take care of the laundry.  So...............................

Until Later,
Okie Girl @ Home

No comments:

Post a Comment