Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Easter and Hair Day, WOW!

Hi All,

Do you just feel comfortable some days? Yeah, today is my day, even though I need to do a million things. The big difference is:   I'm getting my hair cut and am so looking forward to feeling light and fluffy again. A good hair cut just makes you feel like tackling anything, well almost anything.





Haircut : hair clipper










Haircut : Closeup portrait of beautiful fashion woman with seductive red lips and creative black hairstyle with bang covering her eyes Stock Photo

I like bangs, but give me a break!











Haircut : yorkshire terrier getting his hair cut at the groomer Stock Photo

Just a little more right here




It's been a busy week, so it should rightfully end with me experiencing a good hair image. 

I did mention my mom a few weeks ago. I was fearful she wouldn't stay out of the hospital for long. Welllll, she's tough. She's still at home and recovering her strength. She still has a few health issues, but I think that's to be expected when you're ninety-six.

This Sunday is Easter and the time for remembering Christ died for our sins. He rose again and ascended to Heaven, so the time for rejoicing is at hand. Be thankful for each day. 

So I leave you with a verse from a song....................... "I serve a risen Savior"


Until Later,
Okie Girl @ Home





No comments:

Post a Comment