Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Life is NOT Like a Bowl of Cherries



Hi Friends,

I have the blahs. I hate to admit it, but it's true. It may be the weather. The sun has been missing off and on for several days here.

Of course as always I've been busy with a million things. Our son and two of the grand kids came for dinner last week. We had a good visit at the table after the meal. It's so comforting to have family visit and in your heart you know they love you.

Then Friday came with a bang. My Mom got sick again and got a ticket to the hospital again. She's out now, so fingers are crossed. Actually, God is in control and He knows it.







This is a whizzing vehicle

Mine was a blur just like this all weekend

I do believe mine could find the way without a driver????







Local hospital





I was shopping around for pictures and
WAH LAH!

Remember the new doctor I was afraid to meet?

Well, if you don't, it's okay.

This is him

He turned out to be nice.

This is just a side note because I happened onto this picture










Today we're waiting on spring storms. They may or may not develop here. I hope they don't develop.
I just think maybe I'll take the day off and watch for the storms, then I'll be prepared if anything happens.

Sounds like a plan to me.

Oh, and by the way, next story I'm going to tell is about the local ambulance service and the skirmish I had with them a few weeks ago. Was there a resolution?  I don't think so, because I never received a reply.


Until Later,
Okie Girl @ Home







No comments:

Post a Comment