Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Cherish the Moments

I can't believe it's been two weeks since I visited with y'all. If this was a paying job, I would have surely been fired by now. It's not, so I'll say I'm sorry, but I've got a lazy streak.

I used to think it was a cowardly streak, but no, it's just that I get lazy every now and then.

Okay, we celebrated Mother's Day a week early and both my children and all my grand children were present.........

at my house

plus there were extras

plus my Mom

total was 18, I think

I fried lots of chicken

mashed a mountain of potatoes

have you ever tried to make good chicken cream gravy for 18 people?

It certainly took some planning.


It was good, everyone had a wonderful time visiting and eating and all the kids got along with no fighting amongst themselves. That's what I deem a successful family gathering.





Another kinda, sorta adopted grandchild named Shelby Ann


















My daughter Johnna, my Mom, and my youngest grandchild, Taylor










Grandpa talking to some of the grand kids,
probably telling them something that 
will get them in trouble.

Sound familiar????






My only daughter either snapping her fingers

or

making the sign of money.





We all had a good time and probably won't all be together again until a wedding or funeral.

Until Later,
Okie Girl @ Home

No comments:

Post a Comment