Tuesday, April 30, 2013

It's the Little Things

Good Morning to All,


The sun is shining and has been for a couple of days. That just makes you feel a bit more cheery. I'm not complaining about the rain, cause we've needed it. We're getting more tomorrow. Temperature yesterday was in the 80's, today more of the same. The house felt really stifling last evening, but I won't turn on the air-conditioner until at least the 1st of May. We'll see how today goes, okay?

I just hope we don't get all our rain now and none in May, June, and July.











I'm waiting on my grand daughter to come by and have some quality time with the grandparents. That's what she called it. I said it was out of necessity because she locked herself out of the house. She laughed and said she needed some help with homework, and hinted that I made it more fun. Me????? Ole Grandma making something fun? I'm not sure if that was an attempt at a snow job or not.







I've already run some errands today, you know the kind
where you give money. Yep, and I'm doing laundry, thinking about
what to have for the evening meal.







Mmmmmm, 

Chicken Pot Pie?
Too hot for the oven.
Maybe, Maybe Not.










Chicken Fajitas?

Good Idea
Easy
No muss, no fuss








I think I hear my baby girl pulling up. She called to say she had been cleaning someones house, and was on her way. I love it when the grand kids just drop by to see you, or the kids call unexpectedly just to see what you're doing.

I feel blessed and I thank God.

Until Later,
Okie Girl @ Home 

1 comment:

  1. Nice Linda and like the little things touch (and what it's about.
    I spent the summer in Disney OK years ago and back when I was a reen ager. My step Grand Dad Virgle Mildren used to run the station E side of the dam (N side of the street:)Twenty Mins from you and I new it was ringing some bells... Wondering if it's still there it looks like it's maybe state park now??

    ReplyDelete