Saturday, November 3, 2012

A Message from God!

Good morning,

I know this is going to be a different story, but I read a book this week and it has so impacted my thoughts that I want to share a bit with you all. The name of the book is, "The Harbinger", by Johnathan Cahn. A harbinger is a warning.

Isaiah 9:10




This book is linked to the attack on 911








These are pictures of what Jeremiah's seal would have looked like.
They used seals in Biblical times to authenticate writings.
The prophet in this story used nine seals to convey the mystery
in the Bible concerning America.








Is this what the prophet Jeremiah look like?
I don't know.









This stone layed at ground zero is entwined with the mystery








The Sycamore Tree at Ground Zero









The preserved roots of the Sycamore tree, stand preserved as a monument







St. Paul's Cathedral in New York City







This story is about America and Israel
The nations bound together and judged equally and
favored and blessed by God equally.



I'll give you more on the next story, but if you have ever wondered about Israel, America, the future of America, then this is the book for you to read.



The Harbinger: The ancient mystery that holds the secret of America's future


Until Later,
Okie Girl @ Home

1 comment:

  1. THIS SOUNDS SO VERY INTERESTING LINDA, THANK U FOR THE POST, I CAN'T WAIT TO TELL KATHY ABOUT IT, SHE LOVES TO READ, I WILL LET HER BUY IT AND THEN I WILL BORROW FROM HER....LOL LOL.....HAVE A BLESSED DAY, OLD TRAY

    ReplyDelete