Monday, November 5, 2012

Let's Finish the Book Review!

I don't want to give too much away, but I do want to encourage you in the search for America's destiny and how we as a nation have the chance to change.





This is the book I'm reviewing










Find out about America's hedge of protection from God









The Assyrian Empire in Biblical times









Where was the city of Babylon?







Hebrew Calendar
Very different from our western calendar


You would have to ask a Jewish expert on this calendar. I certainly don't know, but you'll understand when you read the book.

I'm amazed at the parallels with the country of Israel. Read it and make your own conclusions, then you can find the blog and give me your incites and opinions.


Until Later,
Okie Girl @ Home

No comments:

Post a Comment