Thursday, November 1, 2012

Good Fun and Memories

Hey Everybody!


Halloween is over for another year. Tool man and I had several tricker or treaters last evening and we didn't get tricked. I pronounced a few ohs and awe's when the toddlers dressed as lady bugs and princesses came to the door.

Before the evening began I went to check on my 95 year old mother. She was into the Halloween season big time. I snapped a few pictures of her so we could remember her excitement later on.






Looks like an old hippy to me








She was giving me orders not to take a picture too close

I ask her what the leaves were for and she said I used
what I had available. I guess flower power is still in.




We saw Flo last night too

Isn't that the coolest idea??????


I think we had about 50 kids to treat last night. Not as many as last year, but that's okay cause we had just enough candy to go around.







All that's left. Boo Hoo!


So with memories and pictures stored away safely, we'll look forward to next year. If the Lord is willing and the creek don't rise.

Until Later,
Okie Girl @ Home

No comments:

Post a Comment